Friday, May 10, 2013

StealThursday

Even though it’s no longer Thursday I believe I am still entitled to rant here. (We got a badass over here). My morning was a stealth one, because I have to go to the gym while my Dad is very oblivious about it. I woke up 6:30am and that’s the exact hour when my Dad woke up too, I was like ‘Holy crap! How am I going to get out of this house without him noticing?!’ At 7am I heard a noise from the shower room and thought it was him. So I took all the courage and hurried downstairs to get my tumbler inside the fridge and tiptoed outside the house. The truth is I signed up in Gold’s Gym under the Corporate Elite Membership and my Dad protested about it when he heard about me having the idea of being there, he think that I am wasting my time. I didn’t asked anyone to provide me the membership fee, it all came from my own savings, so they shouldn’t get angry at me about the idea. I’ve been using my Sister as a scapegoat when I’m going out to gym and I got busted because my Sister denied me to my Dad about it because she wants me to tell the truth and she is convincing Dad that working out is not just for being vain its for health purposes so that’s why I can’t get mad at her. So my Dad got the hint and he doesn’t me to come home at around 5pm onwards (which I always do hahaha!!). So when I got of the house I felt like a free man =)) I texted Yeng, my Brother’s girlfriend I’m on my way to GG and she told me ain’t coming. I was like ‘Man, I’m on the jeepney now!’ Of course I’m on my way now so no turning back. =)) I worked out for 3 hours and went home successfully without even knowing I worked for 3 hours hahaha!! Now that’s what I call StealThursday. :D

No comments: