Friday, May 10, 2013


I feel so bewildered today. So confused. Today I decided to assess my subjects in school. So that I’ll know how much money I’ll bring next week. I’m going to take up 8 subjects, so overall that’s 24 units. Our tuition fee increased, I think that’s normal. Arellano University is the most affordable private school I know that’s why I love it. Actually we are only required to have 21 units that is equivalent to 7 subjects. I’ll be in a badass mode this time again. I will advance another major subject. I was prohibited to do this last semester but since, my Dad wants me to advance and I want to be my friends okay fine. 
image
Asking permission to my Dad was a hard time, because last time I used the excuse ‘Enrollment’ but the truth is I just went to gym. Before I asked permission, I packed my gym stuffs ate banana and fish as my lunch. Yup, no rice. When I told Dad my plans, he got angry because I should assess that in just one day. I was kinda in a hurry, I went to Gold’s Gym City Place Square burned 500 calories in the elliptical machine and do some weight lifting with 300 repetitions. The receptionists kinda annoyed me that day, I was about to sign out of the gym and they didn’t even notice me so I was like “Please I’m in a hurry.” and then they woke up from their reverie. Honestly I don’t like the management. I just don’t have a choice, because its a walking distance from home. When I got to school, I scribbled down the subjects in the enrollment trial form and texted Tita Loida that my decision is final. I WILL ADVANCE MAJOR SUBJECT AT ALL COST. But Tita Loida advised me to talk to Ma’am Tin about that matter, last semester I advanced POLS 107 and she kinda scolded me and she told me she won’t allow me to advance this semester. I believe she is just an arbitrary one, there a lot of irregular students who advanced major subjects without asking for her permission. In fact, I don’t even have to ask permission from her since first of all I am an irregular student. My gut feeling tells me that Monique talked to her about me advancing subjects, a lot of students advanced major subjects without Ma’am Tin’s comment about that. And suddenly I advanced a major subject she talked to me about it. She’s a little bit special kind of bias. I do respect her, everybody deserves that but I have rights too. I saw Ma’am Tin and honestly I was chickened to talk to her about it. I just asked when is the first day of the school she told me they’re still talking about it. Whether its on June 10 or 17. 

No comments: