Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mothers Day Delia Tintero Lumba! :)

Hi Mama! Happy Mother's Day. I've been greeting you for 6 years without getting your feedback. I'm getting tampo naaa. <///3 LOL JK! :)) I am undeniably the most beautiful girl in this world because I inherited my looks from the most beautiful woman in this world. No more ifs, no more buts.  I know you are now living beyond the celestial bodies haha! You got your wings and I got mine too(When I'm having my period HAHAHAHAHAHA) I wish you were with us.... But hey! You deserve to be in a firmament place so no worries at all. I am very happy that you are now living peacefully with God.  By physical means you are not with us, but in our hearts, you are staying. Forever. Don't get tampo too, because we'll celebrate tomorrow for you LOL! =)) Happy Mother's Day Mama/Momsiey. We miss you a lot. We love you. I love you. Always.  

No comments: