Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I saw him... with another girl.

The day I bought my Piglet tee shirt was somehow put me into an anxious state of mind. I saw the guy who made me wait for 1 year and 7 months and counting. :))

My friends conclude that he is my first love, oh yeah I've been crushing on a few guys but It will only last for 2 months, yet this asshole is really different.

Lets name him Ardie. I met Ardie at a school related activity and the rest is history.

100% of the people I know predict that we really have the chance, kaya lang kasi torpe kaming dalawa.

We're studying in a different institution now, so there will be a slim chance for me to see him in flesh.

He's kinda close to girls, I mean he's really friendly to girls. All of his friends are composed of girls, so parang di na ako nagseselos kapag nakikita ko siyang may kasamang ibang girl.

Shiela, my college buddy went to Tutuban and the moment I stepped foot on the mall I saw him with another girl I think it is his friend.

Nasa isang boutique siya ng mga nagtitinda ng mga ipod.

Di ko na lang siya pinansin, nakiya ako eh.

I told my friends about it, and they were like: "Ano? Bakit di mo pinansin?! So pathetic."

Wala naman kasi sa lugar ko kaya niyo nasasabi yun. Tangina.

No comments: