Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Anti-Planking Act of 2011 is just a proof that the Legislative in the Philippines is nothing but a piece of shitties.

Well I thought it was a joke, because for me Planking is just for fun and why would the lawmakers would consider it as a big deal. I rummaged through the Internet to confirm and it was true that there is going to have an Anti-Planking Act of 2011.
This is just plain rubbish! There are bills that should be passed, but why the Anti-Planking?!
I know there are some rumors that Planking is a Latin way of worshiping the devil or something like that.
I haven’t done Planking ever since it catapulted the fame in the World Wide Web and I’ll never do it. I swear.
Its not that I’m Anti-Planking or Pro-Planking, but I hate the fact that our Legislative worry about the stupid things not the bigger things that will solve the crisis in our country, like the RH Bill and the Divorce Bill.
Before I was against RH Bill, because I follow God’s rule and I think its not good to prevent a child form inside a woman's womb since it consider as a blessing and what Rizal call as ‘Pag-asa ng Bayan’, but when we studied everything about passing a bill (since it is part of my course, Political Science) it takes a decades to pass a bill. So what will happen if ever our country’s population literally exploded?
While the Divorce Bill I have my personal reasons why I choose to be a pro. I believe in the magic of Marriage but it is not necessarily mean that it will last forever. I’m a woman, I know how it feels how to get locked up in a relationship that contrives you (although I haven’t experience in one. I just know.) how much more if it’s in Marriage?
Anyhow, this situations made me think clearly that
someday I’ll be the one to make a sensible law for every Filipino. :)

No comments: